What is Your Fursona?

Dec 18, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
Name: Baddourufu, or just Rufu for short.
Species: Wolf
Appearance: All grey except for a white band on his tail.
Personality: Happy and friendly, a little mischievous, but can get serious when needs be.
Clothes: Always wears a black and white striped scarf.
Abilities: Happened upon a cursed magic book that grants him the power to do amazing magical things (which he uses for stupid purposes, like summoning pizza), but it comes at a cost, periodically transforming him into a "dead" version of himself, completely unaware of what's going on around him, and looking horribly disfigured. He is also able to break the 4th wall in whatever book or comic he's in.

(Unable to upload photo for some reason)

ChesterKhan

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Jan 25, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
Name: ChesterKhan
Alias: Lord Bowlpaw
Species: European badger (Meles meles)
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Badger_Rulers
I look most like Lord Brocktree, Russano the Wise, and Orlando the Axe - ordinary.
H/W Redwall: taller, heavier, and stronger than almost every other creature, except adult wildcats, and gigantic foxes and weasels and stoats, and mutants*.
H/W OOC: about 6 foot; normal. Heavyset and strong for someone that size.

Personality: Serious, but welcoming. Does not desire the harm of others, but does desire them to do the good to others and themselves. Desires the same of himself. Does believe in spirits. Does believe in God. Desires to come off as intelligent, though lacks tact and often comes off as a smartass instead. Does tend to be messy and unorganised.

Plans: Lord Bowlpaw, as he calls himself, set off to the northeast to establish himself a stronghold based off of an old, abandoned ruin a stupid stoat pirate, Badrang, attempted to make. New Fort Marshank is what Bowlpaw calls it. Unlike said stoat pirate, Lord Bowlpaw wishes to make it an outpost of goodness and civilisation, like Salamandastron and Redwall Abbey.

Lord Bowlpaw calls himself that because he does at least imagine himself to be generous - his bowled paws open and offering to others.

*At the top of this page is also a link to a "wearat".

Choragus

Registered
Dec 15, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
Name: Choragus
Species: Husky
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Similar to my current Minecraft skin. I'm just too lazy to draw out my fursona. I'll upload some art of a fursona similar to mine.
Personality: Nice and caring, but has a temper. Temper usually flares when friends and family are pushed around.
Likes: Sleeping, Gaming, Napping, Reading, Other Furries, Old Spice (thank Marr for that one)
Hates: Haters, Trolls (despite having been a troll a few years ago), Watching his family and friends get pushed around, FRIEZA, 4chan

Fatality

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Dec 14, 2015
United Kingdom, Kent
www.furaffinity.net
Pronouns
he/him/his
Just to save time in giving a long list of information, I will post this and add anything that isn't on the ref underneath it.

(Art work done by MrSenpai, go look them up on FA if you can.)
It's clearly obvious that Fatality is the name, and he is a simple husky, nothing to special about it.
He currently my age (20) and will most likely stay in the twenties as I grow up.
I see alot of my personality in Fatality, hes really down to earth, and loves dancing.

I can't really think of anything else to say so here's some more pictures...

Art by Kinpo

Art by MrSenpai

And while i'm at it, here's one of my first sona's Rouge.

(Art by Sockune)
Hes just my cuddly side, he has a nickname "Cotton Candy" Rouge is also a Border Collie (But it's hard to see that with all the...really non-realistic colours)

Art by Sonna

Last edited:

Kakiro

Registered
Mar 3, 2016
Alabama
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Name: Kakiro
Species: 75% skunk 25% kitty
Appearance: mostly standard black and white with pointy ears, a roughly textured tongue and a white cap on muzzle over nose and lower jaw... A bit overweight but prefers to be called plump.
Date of birth: to damn old
Weight: Plump
Like: snuggling and warm bodies
Dislikes: Not much

Mar 26, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
Name: Static

Species: Windows 3.1 (SafeMode w/Command Line)

DOB: April 6, 1992

(
var gender={
INSERT PROGRAM DISK
}

Return= null;JInputError272
)

Weight: somewhere in the 400-435 range. made of metal.

Likes: Laughing at Macintosh, snuggling with users, That warm, fuzzy feeling you get when your face is too close to the screen.

Dislikes: UPDATES!, water... , ctrl,alt,del-ing things

Nanoslarty

Registered
Apr 8, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
Name: Devil's Food Cake (Known to identify as Devil, as well)

Species: I'm-- Not really sure what Devil is... The best I can offer is--
Uh...
I-- I really don't know.
He's a mammalian organism of some kind.

Birthday: 7th of July

Personality: Devil's Food Cake, despite seeming incredibly sleazy upon first glance, is actually pretty kind at heart -- even if he is a massive tease on top of that underlying kindheartedness. Even with his closest friends (and even romantic interests) Devil is not afraid to pull some strings and screw with people, be it practical jokes or simply strings of words carefully put together for the sole purpose of a grumble, a snap or a blush.

Or a good old-fashioned punch in the snozz.

This chocolate Chiot lives for a reaction, no matter what bones of his body are left broken from it.

If Devil isn't busy tugging on the back of your thinkpan, however, he is known to be a generous, caring soul (as suggested above), if but a little spontaneous with his infrequent bouts of solid kindness. The closer one gets to this fiendish slice of cake the more of Devil's affectionate side they will begin to see.
Even to the point of expressing worry for those closest to him.
But still pulling dumb stunts to annoy them all the while.
Of course.

While it never typically shows Devil is known to be quite sassy and/or salty (depending on his mood) in his thoughts. Usually in the form of imagery and one-liners. Again, doesn't typically go further than his thoughts, so long as you don't push him to far.

Devil is, despite his craving for a good response to his teasing, very wary of truly upsetting someone, and won't last long with his antagonising guise before he's at your feet apologising if you let him believe you're truly upset or mad at him. He also doesn't fare well with being teased himself, making for a great rival in a tease-off, one might say.

Devil's Food Cake is most vulnerable, however, when romance comes into play.
The most affective counter to Devil's teasing is flirtation. His responses-to usually falter and leave him not knowing how to appropriately respond. Romance in general is a difficult one for D-man, even if he himself does develop romantic feelings, since he's only a little experience with it. All of a sudden, his ease found in platonic standings is abolished and he almost becomes a different person, typically quite unnerved and a lot more vulnerable to being teased.

• Play-fighting (And occasionally actual Fighting)
  • Teasing those around him
  • A good, genuine reaction to the above
  • Tickles
  • Platonic affection
  • Did I already say food?
  • Flying
  • Games
  • Winning
  • Fire (so long as he isn't on it)
  • Giving gifts
  • Surprises
Dislikes:
  • Being teased (most of the time)
  • Being romanced?? Help him?
  • Insects or other creepy-crawlies bigger than his hand.
  • Using his actual hands instead of using his ears as hands.
  • NOT GETTING A REACTION.
  • Maths
  • Doing nothing/waiting around
  • Actually upsetting people beyond agitation or losing someone close to him
  • His stupid tail. Guh.
  • Being hungry.
Other:
  • Actually smells like chocolate cake
  • Dances. And very well at that.
  • Has a difficult-to-hide passion for animals (given that they don't attack him)
  • Very much appreciates free food (and will typically eat it within a couple of seconds of recieving it)
  • Might be a slight Adrenalin junkie
  • Is very soft and fluffy, but his tumtum is even flufflelierer OuO

Feb 22, 2016
Not up my own ass
collingproductions.weebly.com
Pronouns
he/him/his
Robbie Durango
17 years old
25% wolf, 74% fox, and 1% dragon

Minecraft
Cave Story
Nick Wilde (hence my profile pic)

Dislikes:
Classical music
Country music
Being in a relationship with ANYBODY OR ANYTHING
Haters
People who afk after joining the game
Griefers (still hope that cunt stays banned)
and Pay to Win Gaming

No art sorry!

Last edited:

fordraptor

Registered
Apr 8, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
im a dark gray and dark red fox (also he has a semi but the pics of it are to large for some reason)

Feb 22, 2016
Not up my own ass
collingproductions.weebly.com
Pronouns
he/him/his
An update on my fursona:

Name: Robbie Anthony Durango
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Folf

Being a folf
Shiny Zorua
Pokemon GO

Dislikes:
Being in any kind of relationship
Haters

Favourite Quote: "Talk behind my back all you want, because that's the perfect place to kiss my ass."

Jul 14, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
I know it's awful, I have to use a ball mouse, one of the ones that have the ball on the top, so really tried to put in minimal effort.
This goddamned thing that should never have been invented:

More specifically:
Age fourteen, born 17 October 2001 Gorman/1 August 2001 Gregorian.
Furred dragon/cat. The fur pretty much tapers off by a bit after the neck.
Brownish scales. Various shades.
Born in San Diego, CA.
5'05", 205 lb.
Speaks English, German.
Likes: not having to list likes and dislikes. They're clunky and often never used in ways you could actually learn what a person is like. Quite like abilities/weaknesses or good traits/negative traits.
Dislikes: furries, the Irish. Can't stand those assholes. Another group I hate is babyfurs. They're so bad that I have to give them another entry separate from normal furries.
Is a little bit racist. See above.

--2.0--
Note: for all intents and purposes this is a different character. I've given up on being realistic.

Oliver A. Podolski
Dragon, with some fur the appearance of a cat.
Nationality: Polish Austrian
D.O.B.
D.O.D.
28.01.1940 (79)
Talents/known for:
Sharpshooting, starting an Austrian colony from 1920 to 1939.
Bio:
Born in Poland in 1860, he moved to the United States in 1881. Pennsylvania, he learned the local variants of German and English. In 1910, he visited Austria and Germany, and made a couple friends. 10 years later, he was asked to start a colony on a previously undiscovered continent, he agreed. It went fine for 19 years, then World War 2 broke out. He helped the French resistance but was shot and killed in 1940. He had one son, born in March 1900.

Last edited:

Bee

Registered
Oct 12, 2015
Ithaca
833aker.tumblr.com
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Ayy, lmao.
My fursona is a wolf-ish thing.
Name: Randy
Sexuality: Who tf knows anymore lmao
D.o.b: the 18th of december, 2001
Place of birth: New York. I'm not gonna put the town because thats creepy lmao
Nationality: Born in america, but my parents come from Irish-french (mother) and german (father) decent.
Hight: 5'2
Weight: last time I checked, 130 pounds
Drawings:

me: ..df

<latest

Last edited: