Dec 28, 2014
The depths of hell
Pronouns
he/him/his
Yo. I like to draw. Here's some of the stuff I've made. Dust.png
Marius.png
Dust.png I'm also anime trash

basically me.png
I'll be taking requests shortly, as I'm having an urge to draw more for experience.
If anything, don't expect much, just an upper body shot like those pictured above.
And just to keep things organized, I'll be starting off with only 2 requests. Preference of canid characters.
www.furaffinity.net/user/trieniloz
Slots: (I'll choose some charries over others)
1. Vail the wolf

Last edited:

Karmel

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Dec 30, 2014
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Not bad, actually.
Not close to bad. I mean, Imma Bunny, so I dunnae, but so far, pretty coo'

Trien

Registered
Dec 28, 2014
The depths of hell
Pronouns
he/him/his
weeb.png I doodled a thing
:V
(I was bored this took me like 5 minutes)
btw, I'm still open for requests, if anyone wants one.
I'll take 2.
1. Karmel
2. (Open)

Last edited:

Karmel

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Dec 30, 2014
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Oh my god that is really beautiful 0<0 Thank you very many times over!
Mind if I post this to FA? With your credit, of course.

Trien

Registered
Dec 28, 2014
The depths of hell
Pronouns
he/him/his
Nathan.png I was bored so I did another anime doodle
I really hate drawing hands. And also, requests are still open. I'll try any species. Even avians.

Last edited:

Karmel

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Dec 30, 2014
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
I hate hands, too. X3 I prefer paws, but even then, they are so hard. Okay... I have another request, because I'm actually interested in what you could make them look like, since Karmel was so awesome. I have a doberman named Cello. You can decide whether you want to draw him as a cerberus or normal Anthro, but normal anthro is easy so do that!
Also, I don't have a reference for the anthro yet, or this one, so just imagine this guy with one head. X3 hell.png

Trien

Registered
Dec 28, 2014
The depths of hell
Pronouns
he/him/his
I hate hands, too. X3 I prefer paws, but even then, they are so hard. Okay... I have another request, because I'm actually interested in what you could make them look like, since Karmel was so awesome. I have a doberman named Cello. You can decide whether you want to draw him as a cerberus or normal Anthro, but normal anthro is easy so do that!
Also, I don't have a reference for the anthro yet, or this one, so just imagine this guy with one head. X3 View attachment 151
Okay! I'll get to work!

Trien

Registered
Dec 28, 2014
The depths of hell
Pronouns
he/him/his
Also, I don't have a reference for the anthro yet, or this one, so just imagine this guy with one head. X3 View attachment 151
Alrighty, I'm all done!
(sorry for the wait, art block suddenly acted up)
Hellhound .png
I tried using a new shading technique, and I have to say I'll be keeping that method of shading.
Eyes were really looking bad, so I just decided to go with chibi eyes

Eventually I'll start trying to draw hands. I just need a bit more practice lmao.