The great yarn ball war!

jmdx1775

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 21, 2014
The Crystal Coast, NC
Pronouns
he/him/his
A claw from a nuclear submarine reaches out and takes the yarn ball from Esytha. Ryne then surfaces the submarine, opens the hatch, and places his birthday cake on the deck, and the yarn ball on top of it.

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Sees mine_crafter running into the nuclear power plant and gasp. Running as fast as I can, I pounce on them and grab the yawn ball. Running quickly away as I clean the excess frosting off of the yarn ball I huggle it* My yarn ball~

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Watches as Kuku runs rather clumsily over the frosting they had been cleaning off of the yarn ball.

Comically, she loses her footing. She releases the yarn from her grasp and slides into an adjoining room.

I don't wait for the resulting crash of impact as I quickly pick up the yarn and head up and out of the power plant.

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Gets up quickly shaking my fur about and chases after da burdy.* Wait that's my yarn ball. *Running as fast as my paws would let me I catch up to Quiltin as so as they get out of the power plant. Pouncing and glomping the owl I giggle and take the yarn ball* Ish mine! * Running as fast as I can away from everyone, into the nearest cave where I hug the yarn ball purring loudly.*

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Gets a lantern before entering the cave.

After some climbing I see Princess sleeping soundly next to the yarn. Carefully I sneak forward and claim it again.

Swiftly, I move towards the exit, but smash the lantern across a cave wall. The cave goes dark again.

"...Shoot."

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*gets up form being pounced and shakes about. Grumbling I see a light before it quickly goes out. Hearing a Quiltin I snicker and tiptoe in their direction. Seeing them in the shadows I pounce and drag them to the ground giggling madly.* This is my yarn ball~ *Quickly getting up and running out of the cave trying to find the nearest shelter somewhere, anywhere. Only to spot a giant mountain and climbs up it slowly.*

Nibbles

Registered
Mar 13, 2015
Middle Tennessee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
The lantern's smash was enough to wake her up. "HEY!" She peeks her head outside the cave to see Kuku carefully climbing up a mountain. "It's MINE!" She yelled, desperately climbing up and pouncing the ball off her, falling a few feet and landing on it safely.

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Watches as Nigerian lands on the rather small, round object before teetering and rolling down the mountain clung to it.

After several minutes of waiting at the bottom, Nigerian arrives intact, but incredibly dizzy.

I pluck the yarn from their paws and begin climbing even further down.

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Screams and runs down the hill chasing after the yarn ball* ISH MINE! *squeals and pounces on the Quiltin grabbing the yarn ball, but only to fall of the mountains edge and into the lake below.*

Shripe

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Mar 23, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
*Yawns and simply watches, not at all interested in a silly ball of yarn* :p