The great yarn ball war!

Feb 15, 2015
If Hell had a hell Had a Hell ... THAT'S ME!
Pronouns
he/him/his
mine (still floating around in oblivion ) found the ancient endermen... after much talking and reasoning they struck a deal they would teleport him out of the oblivion in trade for one thing...

the ancient art of dropkick

as mine told the ender king and his subjects of the art others worked on the portal to get him home

as i walked into the portal the ender king gave me a dark smooth pendant with only one purple button on it and said "press the button whenever you should need us" i smiled lightly as i went thorough the portal

a few moments later

i was standing in the middle of a field when a i saw a black and white figure running toward me then i realized that it was kukugirl
i stuck out my foot to trip her then i grabbed the yarn and started running to the reactor so that the true power of the yarn can be harvested.
with the pendant around my neck glowing softly

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
*walks over to mine, knocks him out with a iron crowbar, takes the amulet, smashes it due to it being made of glass, takes the yarn, and runs off to a hidden location. All the while mumbling "ok.... funny time's over.... no more chemical knockouts...."*

Jul 7, 2012
The air soon smells funny as his world fades to black. I walk in wearing a gas mask having pumped in copious amounts of knockout gas, grabs the yarn ball, puts a strawberry on his head, and walks out.

Esytha

Registered
Jan 10, 2015
Pronouns
she/her/hers
I defy gravity and steal the yarn ball from your paws while upside down. "Cartoon logic!"

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*pounces on Esy and grabs the yarn ball out of their hands. Flipping and landing on my hind paws I run as fast as I can hiding from the outside world.*

Jinxie

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Nov 16, 2013
Midwest
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*farts on Kuku and dashes off with the ball in her mouth while the kitty gasps for fresh air*

Apr 13, 2013
The Internet
steamcommunity.com
Pronouns
he/him/his
*Firing a tranquilizer pistol, he hits his target, watching the female drop to the ground. He dashes over to her, picking up the yarn ball, looking at it, and putting it away in his "inventory". He then runs to his Vault(#85, which you can find details about in the MC discussion thread.) With a sigh in relief, he locks the doors behind him and hides in a cardboard box, next to plenty of other boxes, an MK23 SOCOM in his paws, wondering why he had taken such a simple object, ultimately realizing that it would be better to throw it out of his box and wait for someone else to take it. He yawns, glad that the deed is done, glad he wasn't doing this in Alaska at a Nuclear Weapons disposal facility.*

Bloodchaser

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
May 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
*uses his force abilities to track vail, destroys the vault doors, demolish everything inside, grabs the yarn ball and escapes*

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*hits blood with a taser and quickly runs up to the stunned blood. Giggling happily I skitter off only to stop at the nearest lake and be distracted by a fishie jumping out of the water.* Fishie! *uses the yarn ball as a fishing line and fishes for fishies*

Apr 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
*Sneaks up behind Kuku, with his gas mask and Kevlar Blackout suit, and knocks her out with a knockout gas grenade, taking the yarn ball again, then runs screaming "Get to the chopper!" To his helicopter, then flies away cackling maniacally.*

Apr 13, 2013
The Internet
steamcommunity.com
Pronouns
he/him/his
*After surviving the blast, he lifts his cardboard box up, looking at the mess and sighing. Hearing a helicopter outside, he grabs a Stinger, aiming and firing, shooting the helicopter down. He goes back to his vault, fixing up the mess and placing a few mines around the wreakage. After seeing what would happen for being in possession of such an object, he'd rather let someone else scavenge the wreak.*

Last edited:

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Goes about and ninjas around the mines twirling and dancing, fluttering about. Jumping and pouncing on Vail I giggle as I knock them out. Smiling as I look back twirling and dancing back through the mines and uses the yarn as a fishing rod again.*

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Cooling off in the lake I notice a strand of yarn flutter down next to me.
It seems to be stuck to something. Giving it a sharp tug causes Kuku to fall directly into the water.

"..."
I briskly stride out of the water and up the beach to avoid being seen, the yarn in tow.

Bloodchaser

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
May 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
after recovering from the taser attack i see Quiltin with the yarn ball and decideds to test my new stealth belt prototype while invisible i force grab him and scream *get over here* while pulling him behind me then i snatch the yarn ball and run away

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*gasping as I surface from the water I crawl out and lay on the ground. Sighing and getting up as I shake off the water from my fur I hear screaming. Looking over and seeing Quiltin being dragged back and a floating yarn ball I go running after it. Stumbling a little from being wet I pounce at the floating yarn ball.* MINE! *grabbing at the ball of yarn I tug it out of the invisible hands and go running away as fast as my little kitty paws will take me.*

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Picking myself up, I watch as Mine_Crafter overestimates their throwing ability. Subsequently throwing the yarn up in the air and watching it fall down a few feet away.

I pick up the yarn, look at the pile of people, and quickly head into a forested grove nearby.

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*squeaks and wiggles out of mine_crafter's grasp and chases after jmdx.* Wait! That's my yarn balllll! *catching up to jmdx I pounce and grasp it out of their paws. Squealing full of joy I run as far as I can and notice another pond. Seeing the fishies jump up into the air I squeak and use the yarn ball again for a fishine pole.* Come on fishies.

Esytha

Registered
Jan 10, 2015
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*grabs the yarn ball from the fishing pole in scuba equipment* Muhahaha! *dives underwater with it so no one can get it*