The great yarn ball war!

Feb 17, 2015
pridelands
Pronouns
he/him/his
pounces on darman_arya and licks and licks until he drops it and i has yarn then runs away with my prize of yarn firmly between my clenched jaw back to the pridelands MY PERCIOUSSSSS

Last edited:

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Watches as simbageoleo mumbles something about pride, before tripping and falling over their own paws. They spit out the yarn in the process.
I pick up the now saliva-covered yarn.

Ick.

Feb 17, 2015
pridelands
Pronouns
he/him/his
*gets up and shakes it off and runs tackles and pins quiltin to the ground before licking and coverin him head to tail in saliva grabbing the yarn ball back and jumping into a tall baoab tree and hiding the ball in rafikis "herbal cures"

jmdx1775

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 21, 2014
The Crystal Coast, NC
Pronouns
he/him/his
Ryne returns with a woodcutter's axe in hand and his own bb gun strapped to his back, while muttering something about Kevlar pants slowing bb velocity. He then proceeds to chop down the tree while singing the popular work song:
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm o-kay,
I sleep all night and I work all day."
After a few minutes of hard work, the tree falls to the ground, and Ryne retrieves the yarn ball to seeks refuge in an undisclosed location.

Feb 15, 2015
If Hell had a hell Had a Hell ... THAT'S ME!
Pronouns
he/him/his
dropkicks ryne in the nuts *knocking him out then retrieves the yarn ball from his fur and runs with it
*30*seconds later
mine was running when suddenly falls into a radioactive pit of strontium and plutonium mine crawls out (unharmed due to his amazing dropkick skills) but the yarn ball begins to mutate , becoming alive, becoming evil and soon the yarn ball mutates into the yarn cracken! dun dun Dunn!!!! knowing the fight that will soon en follow mine goes hops into his mech and begins to fight the beast with his lazorz multiple people will be needed to defeat the yarn kracken

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2015
pridelands
Pronouns
he/him/his
grabs ball and thinks where i can hide it where noone can go *gulps* this is for the future of the yarn race *grabs ball uses slime ans lubes up before shoving violently the ball in my ass
with a sigh of relief and houres of pushing shoving heaving and a little spooging later the ball is deep withing my bowel

Apr 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
*Puts chloroform to simbageoleo's nose, making him go unconscious, then performs a surgery to remove the yarn ball. Dan then sews simbageoleo back up, and magics him healed, then disapears with the yarn ball, after washing it off.*

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2015
If Hell had a hell Had a Hell ... THAT'S ME!
Pronouns
he/him/his
searches for many years to find miner dan and eventually i find him sitting on top of a mountain meditating i dropkick him and then quickly grab the ball and start snowboarding down the mountain i am then knocked out by the peculiar smell coming from the yarn, suddenly i begin falling down the mountain and causing a avalanche covering me inside layers of snow

mmmmmpph helph mehh

Feb 17, 2015
pridelands
Pronouns
he/him/his
*wakes up groggy and in a small ammount of pain* w...what happened sees yarn is missing puts super sence of smell to good use and traces the fain whiff back to dan in the miners mining co hq stealthly sneaks up and digs a hole pushes dan into it and buries him up to his neck then finds the yarn and escapes

Apr 15, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
*walks up to giant mech, looks at it, then gets a stick and pokes the power button on the back, turning it off. Dan then climbs up the mech, knocking out minecrafter with chloroform, taking the ball, and disapearing again.

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Finds and pounces on Miner. Snickering as he gets knocked out from the fall. Taking the ball, I run and scamper away hiding in the dark unknown.*