The great yarn ball war!

Jul 7, 2012
Rules: No killing or permanent damage to the previous person.
No destroying the yarn ball.
No adding more yarn balls or replicating the one.
YOU MUST TAKE THE YARN BALL FROM THE PREVIOUS PERSON!

*Throws the red ball of yarn into the air.*

BEGIN.
EDIT: Due to prolific editing of the yarn ball a new rule will be added. You are not allowed to change the ball.

Last edited:

Quiltin

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 6, 2015
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Watches as the ball of yarn lands in their lap.

"Uhh... Come and get it?"

jmdx1775

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 21, 2014
The Crystal Coast, NC
Pronouns
he/him/his
*Finds Algebra and throws a stick at the ball, knocking it out of his paws. Ryne then seizes it and runs deeper into his natural habitat: the Croatan National Forest.*

Jawamaster

Admin / FBMP Dev
Forum Administrator
MC Server Owner
Jan 16, 2014
Oklahoma, United States of America
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
-locates jmdx in the forest through the use of his hyper sensitive nose and hearing and skitters at near sonic velocities and steals the yarn ball and I hide it in my robe and I skitter into the distance with a sonic boom-

jmdx1775

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 21, 2014
The Crystal Coast, NC
Pronouns
he/him/his
/me sloshes water all over the ground, causing Darman to slip and fall. Ryne once again seizes the yarn ball, dyes it white, and throws it into the cotton plantations around him.

Jawamaster

Admin / FBMP Dev
Forum Administrator
MC Server Owner
Jan 16, 2014
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
-unmangles myself from the bar and pulls a loony-toons tunneling maneuver and uproots all the rows of cotton and skitters through the fallen plants till i find the ball and i take it in my mouth and launch myself into the air with my jet pack and i fly away into the sky-

Came125

Registered
Jan 26, 2015
Pronouns
she/her/hers
I jump up to you (I can jump very high), catch the yarn ball with my mouth, swallow it and run away.

Jawamaster

Admin / FBMP Dev
Forum Administrator
MC Server Owner
Jan 16, 2014
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
-swoops down and lands on you hard putting the entire force of my high dive onto your stomach causing you to spit the ball into the air where i grab it and rocket away again this time at mach 9- MINE.

MarrMarr

Head Administrator
Forum Administrator
Community Owner
Jul 2, 2012
Valefore City, Avalon
Pronouns
he/him/his
I pop out of an interdimensional hole to snatch the ball of yarn as Jawa speeds on past, and warps back to a coffee shop across the world.

algebra25

Registered
Feb 5, 2015
Minnesota
Pronouns
he/him/his
sprays at kuku in the tree causing her to faint and fall out of the tree. she hits the ground THUD, drops the ball of yarn. i AGAIN grab it and cheerfully hop to my newly built space ship and head to a galaxy far far away.

Xeni

Registered
Dec 27, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
Comes from the millenium falcon and steals the ball of yarn, quickly re-treating back to furry earth to hide the ball of yarn inside of a vault which can only be entered by having a copy of Borderlands 2 Pre-made premium platinum edition.

jmdx1775

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 21, 2014
The Crystal Coast, NC
Pronouns
he/him/his
Ryne lights the weed farm on fire, and emerges from the cloud of fumes with the yarn ball.
Knowing that others will be after him, he rinses it off in a water puddle along the road he is running, revealing its true color. As if he did not exist, he runs past all who had previously possessed it. They pursue him up to the top of a volcano, where Ryne stands on a ledge over the molten lava far below.
"The little red, it must return to the bigger red." He hisses, before opening his paw and watching the red yarn ball exponentially gain speed as it plummets towards the lava below.
Knowing the yarn ball cannot be destroyed, he watches for someone to attempt to heroically rescue the yarn ball.