Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

btsloss

Registered
Feb 1, 2016
Leeds - England
Pronouns
he/him/his
Following the recent implementation of fall damage in the survival world, and seeing how some of the members reacted to it, I have decided to let everyone voice their opinion to create a balanced argument for the removal in an effort to retract the fall damage once again.

The fall damage glitch or missing entries in config changed how players reacted to their environments and how they built on the server. As a result, some of the users will now have to alter builds to suit the changes to the world.

People higher up may see this as an exploit but we, as the players see it as a way of creating a more fun world to play in as silly as it may seem. So I would like as many people to vote as possible including admins, moderators etc (I'm using strawpoll because the default site one won't work for whatever reason)

http://www.strawpoll.me/13300859

jakef620

Registered
Nov 8, 2011
Pronouns
he/him/his
While I agree with you that having no fall damage makes it easier to build, I'm voting keep it on. Mainly because it's part of the game and it was only temporarily bugged, it's not like the server never had fall damage, just that new players got used to it when they were told it was only a temporary thing.

btsloss

Registered
Feb 1, 2016
Leeds - England
Pronouns
he/him/his
After speaking with admins, the poll will not change the outcome of the situation. However I will keep the poll running because I'm genuinely curious to see what people say