Ohai.

Shripe

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Mar 23, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
So, there really wasn't any sort of introduction forum, so I thought I'd say hi over here. :D Name's Shripe, and I found my way over here thanks to Doridian and beam.pro. I'm 28, been a furry for probably nearly half my life, but never been all that involved with the fandom. Con virgin and all that. But I am a wolf, and I do some game streaming as well on Beam. So... Hai. :3

Mila

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
www.virtualraven.com
Pronouns
she/her/hers
*Croaks* Hello 0v0
My online presence and alias is a Raven or virtually speaking, VirtualRaven (clever huh?).

Ravens are my favourite avian, although I do have several OCs I've created over the years that dip into various breeds or species.

Outside of Art and Minecraft, I am a brown wolfdog named Mila Gunner (an apocalyptic character).

My first and still 'living' fursona is a red-haired charcoal jaguar named BlazingFires when I started in the fandom some 15 years ago (coming up to 20!).

I found Foxelbox after wanting a furry friendly server to get a break from staffly duties from another server. Now, I migrate between the two :>

VirtualRaven is an anthro being, so she walks upright and has arms with talons; her wings folded neatly behind (I cannot use wings to build, that's inconceivable!).

Shripe

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Mar 23, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
Shripe is my fursona and a wolf, but when I do RPing with OCs I tend to drift across species... even genders (though I myself am 100% male with no doubts as to that). Initially was a cheetah, then became a wolf as my fursona. :D

I used to have a wolf skin I found on one of the MC skin sites, but then a friend made me my current skin so I decided to use that one. :3