My Future on the Server

Choragus

Registered
Dec 15, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
I know the website has been inactive recently, but I wanna post this in the forums because I believe it's too important to post in the Discord for it to disappear hours later. I'm back on this server, and I'm not leaving again. I know that it's not as active as it used to be months ago, but Foxelbox is my home. It was the first furry group I joined, and it was the first group I belonged to. I wanna do more to contribute to the server.

I already plan on advertising this server to increase the amount of regular users and to make it more of a community again, but I wanna do more. I wanna make sure that when the server becomes more of a community, it stays that way. I wanna do whatever I can to make sure that everyone feels like they belong, and make sure that anyone who attempts to harass other users is quickly put in their place. I know it sounds crazy, but one day, I hope to become a moderator on this server.

I know a lot of you don't trust me or you remember me as the loose cannon from months ago who lost his temper over a lot of things, but I'm not that person anymore. I'm trying to better myself and make amends for the mistakes I've made over the past year. Despite what I've been doing, mistakes I've made in the past don't go away like that. I wanna prove myself to everyone here, that I care about this server and that I've truly changed as a person. I know I won't be trusted easily. It won't happen today, it won't happen tomorrow, heck, it may not even happen months from now, but I'm gonna keep trying. I'm gonna keep doing what I can for all of you, because Foxelbox is my home, and I'm gonna prove how much I care. Even if I never become a staff member, at the very least, I want to redeem myself for the mistakes I've made and I wanna truly belong here.

I apologize if this post is too long or the rant got too deep, but I had to say what I had to say. I hope that soon, I can truly be a part of this community again.

-Dalton

Oct 24, 2017
England
Pronouns
he/him/his
Nothing short of a defibrillator can bring the server back my dude. I think I'm one of the most active people on the forums at the moment, and thats saying something. The server still has a little clique of players during American hours and a couple in UK hours so its not completely dead, but theres not a hoard of players in.

Choragus

Registered
Dec 15, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
I'm not giving up on this server. I think that if everyone works hard enough and everyone contributes in whatever ways they can, this can become a big server again