Furry powers!

Nov 8, 2016
Under your bed!
www.furaffinity.net
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Andromeda's power is being EXTREMELY intelligent for her age. Not exactly a power but it's what she's got. As for Glyph, she has power of time. She can travel in it and tends to freeze it when frightened. It's why she hoards clocks, so she can tinker with them.

R176

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Aug 23, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
I can stare at someone who I think deserves a fedora, and a fedora appears on their head.
That's brutal. You terrible, terrible person.
I still can't come up with one for my fursona.

Turbo

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Feb 29, 2016
Pronouns
he/him/his
Speed, Turbo is all about the speed. Turbo has the power to breathe pure Energy and flames, he also can move at elevated levels (Almost like Quicksilver from X-MEN). Like all Dutch Angel Dragons, Turbo has the power of teleportation and can also hover off of the ground. Note: Turbo cannot actually fly using his wings, due to them being undersized. Hence why Turbo has adapted to being faster on the ground. Turbo's means of lighting things on fire can vary depending on what mood he's in (Not that either of these upcoming options are that pleasant) #1 Straight up burning things with his flames or #2 Using his Energy breath on things till they heat up and literally disintegrate (Like a Wazer Wifle). Note: Turbo cannot actually die due to Dutch Angel Dragon code of conduct

If you didn't get the "Wazer Wifle" ref, here you go:

Last edited: