Did you know...

Jinxie

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Nov 16, 2013
Midwest
Pronouns
she/her/hers
So, how about a fun little game to get to know each other better? Share something none of us really know about you. I'll start.

You know:

I'm the server mom.

But did you know:

I'm extremely clumsy? Considering I took ballet when I was younger, it's just inexplicably pathetic...

Nibbles

Registered
Mar 13, 2015
Middle Tennessee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Ooh I like that idea.

You know:

I've been a part of the community for over a week.

But did you know:

I joined over a year ago? It definitely wasn't a good time to join around that period. There were at most 4 people on and they were afk 80% of the time.

Arcos

Trusted Shark
Age Verified - 18+
Oct 27, 2012
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:

I'm a yote!

But did you know:

Did you know I'm a yote? Of course not.. Nobody does. But in all seriousness, most people don't know that I can climb things like some freaky yote-monkey thing. 30spoopy2900me.

Jinxie

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Nov 16, 2013
Midwest
Pronouns
she/her/hers
We are so glad you're hanging out, you pretty princess, you!

I want to see this yote-monkey business...

Shripe

Registered
Age Verified - 18+
Mar 23, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:

I'm a goofy, occasionally lewd wolf who just joined up a couple days ago.

But did you know:

I found out about FoxelBox from Doridian once I started watching him over on Beam. :D

Karnepae

MC Staff
Jun 1, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:

I'm a magpie

But did you know:

I change between several different forms, all with their own personalities. Also, my Fursona, as you call it, is entirely based on my crazy self. I truly am 6'6, and I wear a trench coat full of knives, daggers, and matches. And I do tend to change personalities...

kukugirl

Registered
Sep 24, 2014
Pronouns
she/her/hers
You know:
I'm an extremely derpy Kuku Kitty

But did you know:
I'm not always Kuku.... Shocking I know right, but when I am passionate about the things I love or enjoy I become the most serious person and will argue about my passions for a while until you give up.. because I will win :D

Methelin

Registered
Aug 8, 2015
Bielawa, Poland
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:
I am socially open and friendly person...

But did you know:
...that I am a very emotional person, that much it might be called "emotionial unstability". Basically I have difficulties to control few specific emotions, those are sadness and sometimes anger.

It might be not a cool thing, but saying what's on your mind is a good way to meet eachother better!

Karnepae

MC Staff
Jun 1, 2014
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:
I talk way too fucking much, and i'm a fun loving bird

But did you also know:
I suffer from extreme anxiety and hardly ever speak in a verbal way... Most of my rantings are all me actually talking out loud,but by typing it out instead... And i'm telling this to all of you because i feel deep down that everyone is judging me, assuming it's a plea for attention... I know atleast someone will say it isn't true, but it doesn't matter. I'm a paranoid type schizophrenic, and nothimg can ever change that...

Jun 20, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
You know:
I talk way too fucking much, and i'm a fun loving bird

But did you also know:
I suffer from extreme anxiety and hardly ever speak in a verbal way... Most of my rantings are all me actually talking out loud,but by typing it out instead... And i'm telling this to all of you because i feel deep down that everyone is judging me, assuming it's a plea for attention... I know atleast someone will say it isn't true, but it doesn't matter. I'm a paranoid type schizophrenic, and nothimg can ever change that...
I can relate, I am VERY shy in person, so I compensate by chatting with people I relate to and feel comfortable around, Furrys!