Sep 23, 2017
Pronouns
he/him/his
Username:
DarkRage128

Playtime:
Two to Three Weeks

Tell us about yourself:
Hiyas, I'm DarkRage ^.^ A Black and Red wolf, married to Wdenali on the server. TopherSloph and CrevanFire are both good friends who I've known for quite a long time. I love playing Minecraft and played through it with the very start of its vanilla release. With friends we've played on various local servers that we have hosted, vanilla and modded building all sorts of crazy structures. Myself being into Legos when I was growing up, this game is a perfect match.

As for servers, with the latest servers we hosted, we really like the magic aspect of mods such as Thaumcraft, BloodMagic, Mystcraft, Witchery and Twilight Forest. We were delighted to see that your server has these mods and more. Vanilla minecraft has sort of ran itself out and we are past the stages of one block picking. Thus, mods to spice things up is preferred which is what brings me here. I am hoping that my application is considered as I very much would love to run around in a world with all sorts of new sights that vanilla minecraft cannot offer (*eyes Biomes O Plenty*) I am respectful of others structures and territory - I just want new landscapes to explore to build some magical fortresses, and delve into a world of fantasy.

Please keep me in mind and I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,
-DarkRage ^.^

Cyrus

Shim's Lynx
Forum Administrator
Community Admin
Apr 19, 2015
Pronouns
he/him/his
Accepted and Whitelisted, welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.